Saturday, March 19, 2011

Sad News And Farewell

23 March, 2011:
Sad News and Farewell

It is with a heavy heart and tears in my eyes that I write the following.
Tomorrow, 20th March, 2011 Leader Dog Mike will return to Leader Dogs for the Blind. The reason for this is that after a couple of near death experiences while working with LD Mike I have lost my trust in him. I wish only the best for LD Mike and pray that with some remedial training he will be able to be issued to another handler and live a long productive life.
Farewell LD Mike.


Wayne.

7 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear that Wayne, it has to be hard. .....are you going to try it with another dog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry to hear this. I wish both of you the best of luck whatever your futures may bring you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sorry to hear this news. Best of luck to both you and LD Mike.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Y'all,

    This is indeed heartbreaking news. I can't imagine the pain and loss you are feeling. Our prayers are with you as you go forward.

    BrownDog's Momma

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good dispatch and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you on your information.

    paxil

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello there I am so excited I found your webpage, I really found you
    by error, while I was looking on Digg for something else, Nonetheless I am here now and would just like to say cheers for a marvelous
    post and a all round thrilling blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to look over it all
    at the moment but I have bookmarked it and also included your
    RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read more,
    Please do keep up the superb jo.

    Look into my web page :: how to increase penis

    ReplyDelete